Hi Fellow Dems,
We know you hear this often, but this is such an important election. Latest polls show that Democrats are either leading or within the margin of error. We need every vote. Early Voting started yesterday, and runs until 2:00pm on November 5th–the day before Election Day. See all the Early Voting dates, times, and location on the DCDP website.
What can I do to help?
Canvassing is one of the most important things we can be doing to make sure our registered voters are informed and have a plan to vote. There are still October canvassing shifts to be filled. Click on the below regions to see the canvassing locations and available times:
Delaware City: https://events.
Canvassing not your thing? We’re looking for people to hand out Slate Cards at the Early Voting location. Sign-up here to help. And we can always use more postcard writers (check the website or Facebook for postcard-writing events)
You can also…
- Make sure friends and family are voting, especially the ones who think their votes don’t matter
- Let us know if you’re interested in volunteering, and in which area
- Learn more about our local Delaware candidates
- View the entire slate of statewide/US candidates with links to their web pages
- Download and print your own Slate Card
- See the statewide and county issues on your ballot
- View and Download the Ballot for your municipality (check for ballot issues specific to your locality)
- Find your Polling location
- Get information about Mail-in Absentee Ballots
- Find out about, and participate in upcoming events
- Peruse relevant articles , or just browse the new website
- Follow us on Facebook
It’s time to pull together and make sure we make a loud statement in November.