Executive Committee Monthly Meetings: Delaware County Democratic Party Central Committee meetings are held every third Thursday of the month (unless previously notified). Meetings are open to the public and all are welcome.
- When: 3rd Thursday of each month, 7:30pm – 9:00pm
- Where: We’ve outgrown our DCDP Headquarters and will be meeting at the Willis Education Center on 74 W William St, Delaware, OH 43015 (unless otherwise notified; check our Facebook page for any change notifications.)
Village, City, and Township Trustee Meetings: Get involved with your local government. Remember change starts at the grass roots. All these meeting are open to the public. Go here to locate the time and location of the meetings in your municipality.
Board of Election Meetings: The Delaware BoE holds regular meetings, generally twice-a-month, on the first and third Tuesdays. These meetings are open to the Public, and we encourage people to attend. Please check the BoE calendar for any schedule changes.
- When: 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month, 9:00am – 10:00am
- Where: 2079 U.S. Hwy 23 N, Delaware, 43015
Delaware First Friday: The DCDP hosts a booth and encourages people to attend and to stop by to visit the office and become involved with the Party.
- When: First Friday of each month, May – October, 6:00 – 9:00 pm
- Where: Locations vary, but always on Sandusky St. Delaware, 43015
- Event Calendar
Committee Meetings: Click here for more information on the following Sub-Committees:
- Campaigns and Candidates
- Delaware County Young Democrats
Also check the calendar as meetings can get rescheduled.